Of course! There's always one or two.
Sherwood Pictures. Because the Kendricks rock! :)
It's a great movie indeed... You don't have to be a big football fan (the fact is, I don't really like sports at all), to be a fan of this movie!
1. It's a movie about how God can change lives.
2. The movie speaks to people on many levels: kids, coaches and parents and how they should work together for a higher good.
3. It's about faith, hope and love.
4. A story of faith overcoming fear.
5. A great family movie. Again you can laugh and cry. So have a box of Kleenex within reach! =)
In his six years of coaching, Grant Taylor has never had a winning season. Even the hope of a new season is squelched when the best player on his Shiloh Eagles decides to transfer schools. After losing their first three games of the season, the coach discovers a group of fathers are plotting to have him fired. Combined with pressures at home, Coach Taylor has lost hope in his battle against fear and failure.
However, an unexpected challenge helps him find a purpose bigger than just victories. Daring to trust God to do the impossible, Coach Taylor and the Eagles discover how faith plays out on the field and off.
FACE YOUR GIANTS!
With God, all things are possible! - Matthew 19:26