Friday, December 2, 2011

Cherish Every Moment

Lately I've heard about a movie I really would like to watch. My problem is that I can't. Since I'm not American, I don't have GMC and I don't know anyone (maybe I do - but it would be a very expensive movie to watch if I had to fly first to the States) who has. But you, my friend - unknown reader of my blog, you have the chance to watch it. If you watch only one Christmas movie this holiday season, let this will be the one and then tell me all about it!


The title is: The Heart of Christmas - airing just in a couple days on Sunday, December 4 at 7 & 9 pm ET.
Plot summary - what you should know before watching this movie:
"The gmc World Premiere Movie was inspired by the true story of the Locke family, which also inspired the new song of the same name by Grammy-nominated recording artist Matthew West. THE HEART OF CHRISTMAS tells the story of one family's quest for their seriously ill son to experience an early and magical Christmas, and how an entire community came together to make it possible. Their journey and desire to cherish every moment would change their lives and those of millions around the world forever."
If you would like to know more about the movie visit its official site.

If you (somehow) can't watch it on Sunday, you can make it up on
- Friday (December 9) at 9 & 11 pm
- Sunday (December 11) at 11 am.

I can also highly recommend these videos, please watch them!


Think about donating to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital while watching Matthew West's message, listening to a great song by him and looking at pictures of the real Dax and his family.


More Dax

No comments:

Post a Comment