Saturday, November 26, 2011

Craftyness

It's the first Sunday of Advent tomorrow, so today / tonight Mom and I went to my aunt's to make wreaths. One for my aunt, one for my sister, one for my cousin and of course one for us.
This late afternoon wasn't as nice as it used to be - there wasn't Christmas music playing, we didn't have so much fun we used to have... I guess we all felt that this was our last time preparing for the holiday together.
So these are the four wreaths from above we've made together. (Somehow we all chose the 3-1 distribution. Ours is the green one made by me.)

The orange is for my sister, deep red is for my aunt and the pink
(it's more purple in this picture, but believe me it's pink!) is for my cousin. 

A better shot to see the green.

1 comment:

  1. They look great! Sorry that it wasn't as of a wonderful time as you would have liked ...

    ReplyDelete