Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The way God meets my needs

Last year when we had the annual Missions Conference I was thinking and praying, thinking and praying about how much I should donate for the constructions of the Bible school on Jeju Island, South Korea. I had an amount on my mind but when I filled out the slice I doubled it in prayer. I knew I had to sacrifice my money - many things I wanted to buy or plans for trips with the girls to meet the final goal and I was faithful to my promise. 
But this year I didn’t even dare to dream about giving anything… I have so few money and all I promised was a much smaller amount… I also knew I could hardly pay for the half and I really asked God to eke it out and He did!
Today it wasn’t the first time I found money in my box and I’m thankful to God that He led people (I don’t know who, I don’t how many people) to place those little envelops into my box. God provided the missing amount for me to help me to give Him back all. 
It’s amazing to see how God works in one’s life – in mine! how He provides me things to enable for me being in the BI studying His Word! I feel I can’t be thankful enough for His works!

Now I don't only believe in His promise but I also experience the truth of Matthew 6:33: "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." 

No comments:

Post a Comment