Thursday, March 31, 2011

Acts

In the past two weeks (today was the last day) we had "Acts" with Frank Roe. He likes to watch short videos and he showed us one every day. According to what he said today, this is his favorite. So it is mine. It's not funny like the other ones, but very true. I also like the song & lyrics. Watch it / listen to it!


Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
Holy, Holy is He
Sing a new song to Him who sits on
Heaven's mercy seat

Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You

Clothed in rainbows, of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be
to You the only wise King

Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You

Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder
At the mention of your name
Jesus your name is power
Breath, and living water
Such a marvelous mystery
Yeah...

Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come, yeah
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You

We also got a yellow card and we had to write our names and various other information about us... 
- where we are from
- when and where we were born
- who our parenst are
- if we have siblings (their names & ages)
- what our favorite pizza toping is
- hometown
- when we got saved
- favorite food
- if I would rather speak or sing
- favorite Bible verse
- spiritual gift
- favorite candy(bar)
- if we like hot or cold weather
- what instrument we are playing
- who we are praying for
- our favorite Bible book
... 
We were interested why he wanted us to write so much about ourselves on this card and he told us about it only now, in the very last class hour. This is who I am, how God created me. It's only a reminder for knowing we're all different. But we are more.. we should never forget, that we are children of God, His ambassadors. We have a mission - to preach His Word, to share the Gospel, to make Him known on the Earth!
The last question was to think of persons who are dead, who surely are in hell because no one - including me, told them the Good News. I could list two women (family members) and I couldn't help I began to cry.     

No comments:

Post a Comment