Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Oh how I love this day!
Once upon a time when I was a little girl I used to live in a tower block. We had a very nice family as our neighbours. I remember playing with their son on the playground. I don't know how old I was when they disappeared. Daddy told me, the father graduated from the Presbyterian Theology and they moved to Venezuela. And then some years later in the bus I met them again. We were heading to my school. Their son attended I think 7th grade there.
In the summer of 2010 I was talking with a volunteer I knew he wanted to come to Bible school. He was telling about his church and his pastor... I heard his name and knew he was my old neighbour. I googled him and wrote him immediately!
Here at WOL pastors from Hungary are invited to speak in chapel. I told the organizer that I knew somebody who I wanted to invite. The organizer contacted him, and today is the day when he came.
By the way he was talking according Lev 10:1-3 and 12:20 what we need for missions work the most. We need a pure and ready heart - ready to go wherever God wants me to go and purity that God can use me and bless my ministry.
It was so good to talk with him after chapel... As a kid I missed his whole Christian life. But now we found each other and he also invited us (my parents and me) in his church & to his family.

With Judy in our dorm
In the evening we had Judy over for the room devotion. We mostly were talking about her experiences concerning being a wife, a mother and grandmother in the ministry, but also about our dreams and God's leading. As for me... I'm leaning towards staying here as an intern (and later staff). Especially now I can see myself as one of the German teachers in the German ministries and as an assistant to the leader of the maintenance department whose wife is responsible for the German ministry.
I feel like I am standing on the edge not knowing what is waiting for me at the next step. It would be so good to know what God’s will is for my life! I know I just need to trust Him, but doing it is not as easy as it is to say. Right now I can see three doors opening, three potential ways with the possibility to continue serving Him and I just don't know which door I should go through. I pray that God shows me the right one and also my parents will be approve my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment