Thursday, December 2, 2010

Believe!

In today's Biblical Communcation class we were studying the different outlining techniques, like the TAN (Then-Always-Now), Propositional, Key Question, What/Why/How... and each student had to develop an outline based on John 3:16.
I got the Key Question and had to find a question which you can answer at least in three different ways. So first I wrote down the verse "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him, shall not perish but have eternal life." and then I began to think... to think... to think... in the meantime everybody finished the task but me. So I wrote What can we do to earn eternal life? When I had to read it my teacher asked what are the answers.. Just BELIEVE... 
Everybody broke out in laughter! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment