Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Update #6

I had the asthma test today. My appointment was at 8:30 so we left (my Dad took me there) more than an hour earlier to get there on time.
They couldn't find me in their schedule but they did the lung functions test.
Then I had to breath in 40 times from the salty vapour, breath normally for a short time and 40 times from the vapour again. I could breath only 20 times, because I got headache, could hardly breath and began to cough. After breathing normally for a short time I had to breath 40 times from the vapour again but this time I could do 30 times without coughing. I should had done it 140 times (maybe 160 times: 4*40) but I didn't do 100.
They did a new lung functions test and I had to wait for the doctor.


We were waiting more than an hour long and I was coughing in this hour many many times... When I went into the examination room, I was totally ok again.
The doctor was very very interesting. She was complainig about their system and about her time schedule. She evaluated the wrong test (she compared my old test from last week with the first from today - which was before the provokation test) and told me I didn't have asthma.. When I wanted to tell her that she did something wrong and also ask what medicins she could suggest me to take for my allergy - she looked at me like she wanted to kill me or something like that and I didn't say anything...
I don't say I want to have asthma, but I'm still coughing and this is the third month... it's pretty annoying and I can't take anything because I don't know what's wrong with me...
I have to go back to the dispensary on next Wednesday anyway, I'll ask my pulmonologist what she thinks about my lung functions tests... 

No comments:

Post a Comment