Tuesday, November 16, 2010

5 electrodes

4 of the 5 so called "paws"
I got a "Holter" today for monitoring my heart activity. I can do whatever I just want to = I can live my life as usually (actually I just have to make up classes so I won't move much) but I have to be carful while sleeping that I don't sleep on my stomach. It will be a hard job. When my right collarbone was broken 10 years ago, I woke up because it hurt very much. No wonder: I slept on my stomach (it couldn't last too long I guess). I cried and wasn't able to turn. I had to try turning several times before I could. It was painful.
Now I have to write a diary what I do and how I feel. Whenever I get sick I have to push a button on the device. I pushed it 15 minutes ago for the first time: chest pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment