Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lauren

Lauren Joy Wagner
Lauren was my roommate for like a week. But I got to know her a little bit and I can tell she's not only a very nice person but a true friend who sees when a sister is in need. If we have time we like to tell stories (mostly about ourselves) to each other and we also pray. She was the person I was praying in English for the very first time with.
I was upset in the first weeks, I always felt that my problems, the bad news I get, are trials and I couldn't bear them. (To tell the truth I also was about leaving the Bible school.) She just has to look at me and she knows at once that something is wrong with me. She gives up her plans and she's there for me.  
Her favorite Bible verse is also a big encouragement for me: 
" I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." 

-John 16:33-

No comments:

Post a Comment