Saturday, September 18, 2010

Conquered the fears

In the first week (September 13-17) the first year students had Personal Evangelism class, while we had Street Evangelism.
In the last two days we headed to Budapest for an open-air evangelism ministry. I really was afraid of it, because I don’t like to go up to people to accost them. I think I’m afraid of what they would say and that I would stand there alone don’t knowing what to say. But our instructor, Mr. Frey told us, that we’re never alone! He often goes out in the streets of New York City but he said, he’s never alone: “There are six of us: Me, myself and I, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, so that’s majority.” It was really encouraging talking with him. I don’t say I wasn’t afraid any more, but I prayed and trusted the Lord. As far as I know around 60 people prayed openly and professed to trust Christ as their Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment